Award-winning PDF software
Little Rock Arkansas Form 872: What You Should Know
IRS Form 872 is a simple form invoice in which the Taxpayer agrees to extend the statute of limitations through the following year (usually), to allow the IRS to complete an application for recognition of a section 501(c) income tax exemption under the section 501(c) of the United States Internal Revenue Code of 1986. The IRS has granted numerous tax exemptions, including: (1) deductions for contributions to a community housing development or housing for the aged and disabled (HAD), (2) contributions to a school or a church (see, e.g., Code Section 47a-4(a)(1), (2)), (3) contributions to a State or local program under Title 26 of the United States Code, e.g., the Food and Agriculture Act of 1978 (Pub. L. 96-43; 19 U.S.C. Section 611 et seq.), (4) contributions to the construction of a road under public authority generally including, but not limited to, the Federal Aid Highway Act of 1964 (Pub. L. 88-354; 84 Stat. 1313, Stat. 1625), (5) contributions to, or in aid of, public utilities under Title 32 of the United States Code, e.g., the Federal Power Act (17 U.S.C. Section 1381), (6) contributions to a veterans program of any Federal department or agency, including, but not limited to the departments of Veterans Affairs, Labor, and Health and Human Services, (7) contributions to an agency of State government under 42 U.S.C. Section 1395k, (8) contributions to a State educational or vocational institution under 42 U.S.C. Section 1405, or (9) contributions to other programs (e.g., veterans, the poor, the elderly, etc.) not within the specific scope mentioned in this statute. For more information regarding the purpose of this statute of limitations extension and the definition of section 501(c), you can visit our website at or contact your local IRS office for more information. In case the question of Section 523 applies to the Section 501(c), be sure the tax exemption for a particular item of income must be clearly stated on page two of Form 872 and must also be included on the appropriate line(s) in page one.
Online methods assist you to arrange your doc management and supercharge the productiveness within your workflow. Go along with the short guideline to be able to complete Little Rock Arkansas Form 872, keep away from glitches and furnish it inside a timely method:
How to complete a Little Rock Arkansas Form 872?
- On the web site along with the sort, click Commence Now and go to your editor.
- Use the clues to complete the suitable fields.
- Include your personal info and contact data.
- Make certainly that you simply enter right knowledge and numbers in ideal fields.
- Carefully verify the articles from the type in addition as grammar and spelling.
- Refer to aid portion for those who have any queries or tackle our Assistance team.
- Put an digital signature on your Little Rock Arkansas Form 872 Aided by the enable of Indicator Instrument.
- Once the form is completed, push Finished.
- Distribute the all set variety by means of e-mail or fax, print it out or help save on the product.
PDF editor allows you to make adjustments with your Little Rock Arkansas Form 872 from any world-wide-web connected equipment, personalize it in line with your requirements, indication it electronically and distribute in several methods.